On Tap Water Filter
Konia’s K200 on Tap water filter ensures your water has never tasted better! You will notice the immediate improvement in the taste of your drinking water without that chlorine and metallic taste often found in treated tap water. This is a cost efficient solution to ensure your drinking water is safe and healthy for you and your family.
- Healthy drinking water for you and your family – The K200 filter faucet incorporates the latest technology used in artificial kidney machines. It has more than 100 Billion microscopic holes of the size of 0.01-0.04µm that selectively removes germs, rust, bacteria and micro particles while retaining healthy minerals. You no longer have to worry about what germs and bacteria are in your tap water. The K200 water filter effectively removes substances and additives that may potentially be harmful to your health. Importantly, the filter does not remove dissolved minerals essential to your well-being.
- State-of-the-art technology and innovation – K200 applies the latest technology in the water treatment industry using a kidney filter UF hollow fiber membrane to filter water direct from the tap.
- Design – The sleek and compact design will complement the look of any kitchen. And it’s portable – if you move, you can simply take it with you.
- Easy to Install and Use – The K200 water filter faucet is easily fitted to your existing kitchen with no unseemly holes drilled into the sink or bench top. With a 6-piece faucet adaptor kit, the K200 faucet mounted water purifier can be installed on virtually all types of faucets. It does not require any special plumbing work saving you plumber costs.
- Saves you money – Most importantly, the K200 On Tap filter has an industry leading filtering capacity of 2,400 litres before needing a filter change. Konia K200 filtered water costs substantially less than other on tap water filter faucets.
- Easy filter replacement – The filter cartridge is designed for 7 – 8 months use when using 10 litres per day. This is 6 – 7 times longer than other well known On Tap filters on the market!
The following describes the multiple water filtration stages incorporated in the K200 On Tap mounted water purifier and how it filters water direct from your tap:
- Activated carbon filter
- Sediment filter – Prolongs the kidney filter, UF hollow fiber membrane’s life by eliminating rust and particles in the water.
- Micro Filter – The microscopic holes on 10 micron non-woven fabric filter eliminates the floating substances which were not removed by the sediment filter
- Kidney filter, UF Hollow Fiber Membrane – The kidney filter, UF hollow fiber membrane is the latest technology used in artificial kidney machines. It has more than 100 billion microscopic holes varying in size from .01-.04 µm that selectively removes germs, rust, bacteria and micro particles while retaining healthy minerals.
Activated Carbon Fibred
The microsocopic holes of 10 micron non-woven fabric filter eleminate the floating substancec which were not removed by the Sediment Filter.
Activated Carbon Grabuled
The filter, consisting of granular carbon, reduces bad taste, odour and dangerous chemical materials such as phenol etc.
Kidney Filter, UF Hollow Fibre Membrance
The Kidney filter, UF hollow fibre membrane is the last technology used in an artificial kidney machine. It has more than 100 billion microscopic holes of the size of 0.01 – 0.04 µm that selectively removes germs, rust, bacteria and microparticles while retaining healthy minerals.
Prolongs the Kidney filter, UF hollow fibre membrane’s life time by eliminating rust and particles in the water.
Download our product brochure
For futher information please contact us